Location: Remote/Hybrid - Philadelphia, PA/Cherry Hill, NJ
Red Knot is a specialist sports, sports betting and gaming PR and communications agency. Founded in the UK and with offices in the US, Asia and South America, the Red Knot team are highly experienced PR, communications, marketing and broadcast specialists who provide a range of services to clients around the world to help them achieve their brand and business goals.
- Develop and execute social media strategies that align with clients' business and marketing objectives, and create content that is engaging and relevant to their respective target audience.
- Manage social media accounts for multiple clients, including creating and publishing content, responding to comments and messages, and monitoring social media activity.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as public relations and sports marketing, to develop integrated marketing campaigns that incorporate social media.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends, technologies, and best practices, and adjust social media strategies as needed to stay ahead of the curve.
- Analyze social media metrics and create reports to evaluate the success of social media campaigns and make recommendations for optimization.
- Work with social media influencers and partners to build relationships and grow clients' social media presence.
- Monitor online conversations and brand mentions, and respond to negative feedback or complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Manage social media advertising campaigns, including creating and monitoring ads, tracking conversions, and optimizing campaigns for maximum ROI.
- Attend client meetings and present social media strategies and performance reports to clients.
Education And Skills
The ideal social media manager should have excellent communication, writing, and analytical skills, as well as experience with social media platforms and tools. They should be able to work independently and as part of a team, and be comfortable managing multiple clients and projects in a fast-paced environment. Knowledge of sports marketing is a plus. A bachelors degree in marketing, communications, or a related field is typically required, as well as experience in social media management or a related field.
Compensation & Benefits
A competitive salary dependent on experience and a lot of room for growth. Generous holiday and PTO. 401k with matching. Ongoing mentorship, career development, and access to learning tools.
Red Knot Communications is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
To apply, send a resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org