Location: Remote/Hybrid- Philadelphia, PA/Cherry Hill, NJ
Who We Are
Red Knot is a PR and communications agency specializing in sports, sports betting, and gaming. Founded in the UK and with offices in the US, Asia, and South America, the Red Knot team are highly experienced PR, communications, marketing, and broadcast specialists who provide a range of services to clients around the world to help them achieve their brand and business goals.
Red Knot seeks a motivated and highly organized professional to join our growing team. The Project Coordinator will contribute to our client portfolio and business operations. This role will focus on the execution of client contract deliverables and serve as a project coordinator for internal business operations. The Project Coordinator must be adept at managing competing projects, identifying opportunities for efficiencies in business operations and client management, solving challenges, and, above all, being a dynamic communicator able to understand and convey complex subjects.
We are looking for an independent, self-starter who thrives working in a collaborative team and managing projects, excels at client service, and has a passion for corporate communications. Experience in sports, sports betting, and gaming industries is preferred. In addition, a portfolio with impressive B2B and consumer results are highly encouraged.
What We Need
The Project Coordinator plans, manages, and sees-through execution of all facets of campaigns for clients. The Project Coordinator also assists Head of Operations, Americas with implementing agency best practices across the business operations and administrative functions.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Managing projects from start to finish in their entirety
- Manage expectations regarding timelines, budgets, and reviews/approvals.
- Assist with evaluating new project requests and gathering key information to recommend project approaches.
- Assist with forecasting resourcing needs and communicating with the agency team to ensure projects are adequately completed.
- Handle the client onboarding process, including setting up client portals, preparing the client deliverable requirements for the account team, and working with accounting to ensure proper billing.
- Coordinating and leading project communications across teams, both internal and external, to execute project deliverables and ensure clear communication.
- Proactively identify risks and provide options forward; use solid judgment to escalate issues appropriately.
- Tracking and updating project details via internal work management tools, including the scope and project change requests.
- Ensure final assets are delivered to approved specifications (and approved digital distribution platforms, if applicable).
- Assist with contract management, including drafting, execution, and renewal process.
- Assist the Head of Operations, Americas with the preparation and follow up needed for conference attendance
- Focus on continuous improvement across client processes and business operations
- Other duties as deemed necessary and appropriate.
What You Have
- 3-5 years of experience in communications/public relations project management role – agency or equivalent client-side management experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Understanding of core agency disciplines and capabilities, including account management, finance, strategy, creative, digital development, and print/broadcast production.
- Extensive knowledge of fundamental PM processes, workflows, and terminology
- Excellent project management, time management, and traffic management skills
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment under (sometimes) tight deadlines
- You are scrappy, nimble, and sharp! You are a team player; you communicate well and do not crumble under pressure. You also know how to have a good time.
- Sports, sports betting, and gaming experience are a plus.
- Experience working on an integrated agency team is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, Google suite, Monday.com, media monitoring tools, email marketing platforms, and social listening tools
What We Provide
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- Ample room for growth within our organization
- Generous holiday and PTO
- 401k with matching
- Ongoing mentorship, career development, and access to learning tools
Red Knot Communications is an equal-opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
To apply, send a resume and covering letter to email@example.com