Location: Remote- or Hybrid possible- Philadelphia, PA-Cherry Hill, NJ
Hours per week based on school credits required
Red Knot is a specialist sports, sports betting and gaming PR and communications agency. Founded in the UK and with offices in the US, Asia and South America, the Red Knot team are highly experienced PR, communications, marketing and broadcast specialists who provide a range of services to clients around the world to help them achieve their brand and business goals.
Red Knot is looking for interns! This is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience in the field, and to understand the fundamentals of marketing, communications, social media management, and PR. This is an unpaid internship, that is currently remote, however may have the potential to support a hybrid model with in-person projects, meetings, etc.
The intern will get exposure to a variety of clients and assist with brand strategy, public relations, social media management, and client services. We are looking for a critical thinker who seeks to understand the intersection of business goals and consumer needs as they relate to the cultural momentum that surrounds all of us.
- Expert communicator, active consumer of various forms of news, and up to date on industry trends. They love learning new industries and have a keen interest in media relations and journalism.
- Ability to create content, and they understand the power of data and the nuances of various platforms. They manipulate analytics to make data driven decisions and make strategic recommendations. They can provide insights into community management best practices and of course, know what’s trending.
- Comfortable working with clients and has exceptional attention to detail, is a team player, and a relationship builder. They have a solid understanding of communications and PR principles and can balance timelines and budgets with a positive and resilient attitude. They wear many hats, and will gain exposure to nearly every department.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong desire to learn
- Currently enrolled Junior or Senior in a related major pursuing a degree at a university or college OR recent graduate in a related major
- Insatiable curiosity
- The ability to peel back the layers and go deep – critical thinking at its finest
- Influential communication skills across the board
- A self-starter who has an entrepreneurial spirit, endless career ambition, and is resourceful
- A true believer in the power of brands and the role they play in our lives
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, Google suite, Monday.com, media monitoring tools, email marketing platforms and social listening tools a plus but not required
Red Knot Communications is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
To apply, send a resume and covering letter to email@example.com