Location: Remote/Hybrid- Philadelphia, PA/Cherry Hill, NJ
Red Knot is a specialist sports, sports betting and gaming marketing and communications agency. Founded in the UK and with offices in the US, Asia and South America, the Red Knot team are highly experienced PR, communications, marketing and broadcast specialists who provide a range of services to clients around the world to help them achieve their brand and business goals.
- Managing and maintaining the company's database of clients, contacts, and vendors.
- Providing administrative support to the executive team and other departments as needed.
- Handling inbound and outbound calls and emails from customers and vendors.
- Organizing and scheduling meetings and appointments for the executive team.
- Drafting and formatting reports, presentations, and other documents.
- Assisting with the preparation of budget reports and financial statements.
- Coordinating travel arrangements for employees and executives.
- Managing office supplies and equipment and maintaining inventory.
- Liaising with external partners and vendors
- Participating in team meetings and contributing to process improvement initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education And Skills
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field preferred.
- 3-5+ years of experience in an administrative role, preferably in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with customers, vendors, and colleagues.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software.
- Experience with database management preferred.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a remote environment.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
Compensation & Benefits
You get a competitive salary dependent on experience and a lot of room for growth. Generous holiday and PTO. 401k with matching. Ongoing mentorship, career development, and access to learning tools.
Red Knot Communications is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
To apply, send a resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org