Location: Remote- or Hybrid possible- Philadelphia, PA-Cherry Hill, NJ
Red Knot is a specialist sports, sports betting and gaming PR and communications agency. Founded in the UK and with offices in the US, Asia and South America, the Red Knot team are highly experienced PR, communications, marketing and broadcast specialists who provide a range of services to clients around the world to help them achieve their brand and business goals.
- Communicating with clients to ensure that all of their needs are understood and addressed
- Support day-to-day account management for various clients, ensuring that tactical elements are executed on time and within budget
- Building strong client relationships to maintain old business and acquire new customers
- Collaborating with various internal departments to ensure that they fulfill all customer requests
- Resolving complaints and keeping track of all processes that pertain to the client’s desires
- Acting as the client’s representative in a firm to ensure that their demands are met with a focus on improving the customer experience
- Collecting and analyzing data concerning consumer behavior to understand changing needs
- Support the Account Director to develop and communicate marketing plans for the clients
- Attend client events, as necessary
Education And Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 5-7 years of agency or client-based account management experience. Specific disciplines could include communications, marketing, and public relations. Sports, sport betting or gaming specific experience preferred/is a plus.
- Ability to manage the development and implementation of communications and marketing strategy on behalf of client or company
- Ability to manage day-to-day relationships with client and agency(s)
- Experience working with agency partners
- Superior client relationship/service skills
- Ability to multi-task and organize asset databases
- Ability to problem-solve independently and in groups
- Excellent time management, written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Google Docs, and Monday.com a plus
Compensation & Benefits
- You get a competitive salary dependent on experience. And a lot of room for growth. Generous holiday and PTO. 401k with matching. Ongoing mentorship, career development, and access to learning tools.
Red Knot Communications is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
To apply, send a resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org